Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shelly Says ~ "Will You Send Me?"

She Speaks is a life-changing conference for women seeking to explore the tug on their hearts to reach out to the world for Jesus. Hosted by Proverbs 31 Ministries for the past nine years, She Speaks encourages and equips women as they communicate God's Word through speaking, writing and leadership.

As mentioned in today's previous blog entry, the Lord has laid it on my heart to attend She Speaks this summer. I trust He will provide a way, financially, for me to go. I would like to invite you to be a part of this life-changing conference by supporting me during my time of financial difficulty. Even $5.00 will help make this dream a reality! Will you prayerfully consider partnering with me through a financial contribution towards a scholarship that will allow me to attend?

If you feel led to support me in this exciting call, you can call Proverbs 31 Ministries at 877-731-4663 and mention my name. Or, you can send a check payable to Proverbs 31 Ministries and mail it to:

Proverbs 31 Ministries
She Speaks Scholarship/Shelly S Cantrell
616-G Matthews-Mint Hill Road
Matthews, NC 28105

You will be receipted for your tax-deductible donation.

There is another way you can help as well. Prayer is the most important part of this journey. Please pray for me as I enter this new phase of my life.

Your gifts of scholarship and/or prayer will be appreciated and blessed.

For more information, please visit: http://www.shespeaksconference.com/
I appreciate your time and prayerful consideration! May God bless you as you bless others in the work of His kingdom's cause.

Sincerely,

Shelly S. Cantrell

No comments:

Post a Comment