Saturday, June 12, 2010

Part 5 ~ Chapter 34

Wow, what a message! Did this chapter open your eyes and ears like it did mine? This is one of those that I'm going to have to park on.

While I read the whole chapter and then went back to focus on individual parts, I'm having a hard time completely wrapping my brain around everything that was written.

I'll come back and add to this post (in "parts") as I discern the message God is giving me, but in the meantime... this chapter is deep and I need some more time with it.

Can you help me work through this? Please share your thoughts on this chapter. Perhaps your own comments will open up the understanding for me. How did you answer the study questions?

Is it safe to say that this chapter speaks to the phrase, "That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger" (philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche)?

Stop, Drop and Pray. I know I need your prayers today!

No comments:

Post a Comment